500 g piece watermelon
250 g punnet strawberries
⅓ cup icing sugar
2 tbsp lime juice
- Peel and discard skin from watermelon. Cut flesh into 3cm pieces. You will need 350g flesh.
- Trim and discard stalks from strawberries.
- Place watermelon flesh, strawberries, sugar and juice in a blender. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture evenly into 6 x 125ml-capacity ice-pop moulds. Tap bases of moulds to remove air bubbles. Insert sticks. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, run moulds under warm water for a couple of seconds to remove ice-pops.