¾ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
1.2 kg piece watermelon
⅓ cup icing sugar mixture
2 tbsp lemon juice
⅓ cup passionfruit pulp
12 wooden skewers or ice-cream sticks
- Carefully divide yoghurt evenly among 12 ice pop moulds (100ml capacity), about 3 tsp in each. Tap base of moulds to remove air bubbles. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Peel and discard skin from watermelon. Cut flesh into 3cm pieces. You will need 800g.
- Place watermelon flesh, sugar and juice in a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a jug. Stir in pulp.
- Pour evenly over yoghurt in ice pop moulds to within 5mm of the top. Tap base of moulds to remove air bubbles. Insert sticks. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, run moulds under warm water for a couple of seconds to remove ice pops.