Decadent white chocolate and tart berries make for one sweet dessert.
Cooking oil spray, to grease
3 tsp gelatine powder
⅓ cup water
2 x 250 g blocks cream cheese, chopped, softened
½ cup caster sugar
600 ml thickened cream, whipped
220 g white baking chocolate, melted
1 cup frozen raspberries, partially thawed
150 g digestive biscuits, roughly broken
60 g unsalted butter, melted
100 g white chocolate melts, melted
1 tsp vegetable oil
½ cup fresh strawberries halved, to serve
½ cup fresh raspberries, to serve
¼ cup icing sugar for dusting
- Grease an 8-cup capacity pudding basin with cooking oil spray and line with a double layer of plastic wrap, allowing plastic to extend 10cm over the edge of basin.
- Combine gelatine and water in a small heatproof bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes. Microwave on high/100% for 20 seconds or until gelatine has completely dissolved.
- Put cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium, using paddle attachment, until smooth. Add sugar and beat until combined. Stir in gelatine mixture, cream and melted cooking chocolate, then fold in raspberries.
- Spoon into prepared basin and smooth surface. Refrigerate while making biscuit base.
- Put biscuit and butter in the bowl of a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Spoon biscuit mixture on top of cheesecake mixture and, using the back of a dessert spoon, carefully press until smooth. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight until set.
- Combine melted chocolate melts and oil. Set aside.
- Turn out cheesecake onto a serving plate and carefully remove plastic wrap. Use a palette knife to smooth surface if necessary. Drizzle chocolate mixture over pudding, allowing chocolate to run down the side of cake. Top and surround with fresh berries, then dust with icing sugar to serve.
- no bake christmas desserts
- christmas dessert recipes
- popular christmas recipes
- white chocolate recipe
- nut free cake recipe
- no bake cheesecake recipe
- cool christmas desserts
- christmas dessert recipe
- christmas cake recipe
- budget christmas recipes
- berry recipe ideas
- beautiful berries
- Top 50 cheesecakes