250 g white baking melts
½ cup pure cream
250 g packet arrowroot milk biscuits
⅔ cup shredded coconut
250 g unsalted butter, melted
1 ¼ cups trail mix (170 g)
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Place chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl sitting over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Cool slightly. Refrigerate, for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally until spreadable.
- Meanwhile, place biscuits and 1/2 cup of the coconut in a food processor. Process until finely crushed. Gradually add butter processing until combined. Press evenly onto base of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over biscuit base. Sprinkle over trail mix, press into chocolate mixture. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight until set.
- Stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Lift from pan. Cut into small squares or bars to serve.