After such a tough year Woolworths hopes to make the festive season a little easier for all by slashing the price on more than 140 items.
“Christmas is about coming together with loved ones, sharing great food and celebrating, but we know it will be very different for many Australians this festive season,” says Paul Harker, Woolworths Director of Buying.
“It’s been a challenging year and customers will be looking for ways to save more during what’s typically an expensive season,” he says.
The discounts apply to a range of items from festive foods, entertaining essentials and cookware items.
Whether you’re the kind of family who has a big Christmas lunch or a Christmas Eve barbecue, you’re guaranteed to find something you need in the line-up.
Two popular items discounted that are perfect for a festive feast include Tiger Prawns (from $30 to $27) and Woolworths' whole chicken (from $7.50kg to $6.50kg).
Other discounted items
- Woolworths Cranberry sauce (was $2.65 now $2.50)
- Woolworths Iced Fruit Cake 1kg (was $10 now $9.50)
- Woolworths Meringue Nests 10pk (was $6 now $5.50)
- Macro fruit and nut packs (savings up to $3)
- A variety of Bickfords cordial flavours (was $4 now $3.60)
- 2pk foil bbq trays (was $5.00 now $4.50)
- Woolworths 6pk Fruit Mince Pies (was $1.70 now $1.50)
- Lindt pouches 80g - 125g (was $8.00 now $6)
“Many customers also plan their Christmas shop months in advance and gradually stock their pantry to avoid last-minute expenses. These dropped prices will help them save on their shopping right through till Christmas Eve.”
Browse the long list of discounts online and in stores now.
You may also like