- 2 x 385g cans of apple pie filling.
- 1 cup of caramel topping.
- 2 x 340g packets of vanilla cake mix
1. Place apple pie filling in slow cooker.
2. Then evenly pour in 1 cup of caramel topping.
3. Make up cake mix batter and evenly pour on top.
4. Turn your slow cooker on high, place a tea towel under the lid and cook for 3 hours.
5. Placing a tea towel under the lid of your slow cooker prevents condensation build up.
6. Serve with custard or ice cream, we vote that you use both. Ha!
"This is a recipe/cake I think I might be actually be able to make," commented one follower.
"Game changer 😍" said another.
"That looks delish! And so easy..." added a third.
For more delicious slow cooker recipes make sure you are following Slow cooker recipe & tips.
This story first appeared on Practical Parenting.