Says Woolworths Head of Bakery, Andy Thomas: “We know our customers wait with lots of anticipation for the launch of our hot cross buns range in-stores.
“Our mocha hot cross buns have always been a hot favourite and we’re excited to take it up a notch this year through our partnership with well-loved Aussie chocolate brand, Darrell Lea and a couple of spoonfuls of 100% Arabica coffee.
“We also know offices across Australia are big fans of putting out hot cross buns in the kitchen - but the dilemma is they finish up so quickly. This is why we’ve created a bigger Hot Cross Loaf, perfect for sharing with bigger groups.
“Our team of bakers have also been looking to further perfect our traditional fruit and fruitless hot cross buns and we are confident our customers will fall in love with them even more with a softer, lighter and fluffier texture.”
Woolworths hot cross bun range for 2020 includes:
- *NEW* Darrell Lea Mocha Hot Cross Bun 4 pack, $3.50
- *NEW* Hot Cross Loaf 680g $3.50
- *NEW* Free From Gluten Chocolate Hot Cross Bun 4 pack, $4.50
- *NEW* Free From Gluten Fruity Hot Cross Bun 4 pack, $4.50
- *NEW* Free From Gluten Fruitless Hot Cross Bun 4 pack, $4.50
- *NEW* Woolworths Indulgent Cadbury Milk Chocolate Brioche Hot Cross Bun 6 pack, $4.50
- *NEW* Woolworths Cadbury Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Bun 6 pack, $3.50
- *NEW* Woolworths Indulgent Brioche Hot Cross Bun with Fruit 6 pack, $4.50
- *NEW* Woolworths Traditional Hot Cross Bun 9 pack, $3.50