⅓ cup milk
400 g can corn kernels, drained
3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
1 cup grated Tasty cheese
1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
50 g soft feta, crumbled
Rocket and tomato salad, to serve (optional)
- Lightly oil a round ovenproof dish (8-cup capacity).
- Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl until combined. Add corn, onions and half the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into prepared dish.
- Arrange zucchini in a single layer over the top. Sprinkle with feta, then remaining cheese.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 30 minutes, or until just set and top is golden brown. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rocket and tomato salad (optional).